Prep time: 10 mins prep, 15 mins cooking
Serves: Depends how many you’re cooking for, the below measurements are based on serving two people
|How Much?||Delicious Details|
|4||Mozzarella cheese slices|
|2/3||Full chicken breasts|
|A few rings||Red onion, raw|
|As much as necessary||BBQ sauce|
Another simple but amazing recipe. This is actually my own and this one is made with BBQ sauce. However, if it’s not your cup of tea feel free to leave the marinade and just chuck on some ketchup.
- Chop up the chicken and put in a mixing bowl
- Pour in a little vegetable oil and squeeze over some Heinz BBQ sauce
- Get sticky and use your hands to make sure all the chicken is coated. Cover and whack in the fridge for half hour
- Fry the chicken on a low heat until cooked through (NB: You can grill the chicken if you like, but it comes out a little dry)
- Get the baps on a plate and do a squiggle of BBQ sauce on the bottom bap, with a bit of salad and a ring or two of red onion
- Once the chicken is cooked, arrange in four piles on an oven tray. Arrange the chicken so that it’s easily able to be picked up using a fish slice/spatula
- Put a slice of mozzarella cheese over each pile of chicken and put under a pre-heated grill.
- When the cheese is half melted, use a fish slice to pick up the pile of chicken.
Splat down on the bottom bap, add another squiggle of BBQ sauce and top with other bap! Enjoy!